Sunday, November 22, 2015

Day 2 after POSE

Woke up with a slight headache.
But after a coffee , Actimel and a chewable multivitamin I think I feel Good.

Feeling Slim, full, and no more pain.
Still some throat irritation but its not to bad.

At the moment I feel very optimistic.

I have a hard time knowing when I am full. I guess that is why I am overweight.
I read somewhere on the internet that If you don't know instead stop eating when you feel a slight pressure at the centre of the upper abdomen. That feeling is fullness ?
Well I don't know if this is true or not, but since I don't know the fullness feeling with my mind, I will try to go for the pressure feeling until I learn to feel full with my mind.

If anyone knows another good tip , please tell me.

Pose

 

No comments:

Post a Comment