Saturday, November 21, 2015

Hours Post POSE Surgery

Goodmornig, or maybe I should say Goodnight as it is 01:50 am here.

Before surgery at 3:30 pm yesterday I was wheeled into the Op room in a wheelchair.
I got very nervous, not scared , just nervous and my whole body started trembling.
The nurse could not find a vein to put the IV in so after 3 tries on each arm and hands,
the anaesthesiologist steps in and did it.
After that 30 seconds and I was gone.


After surgery 3pm , I woke up at 7pm approx.
Still very groggy and with a little bit nausea  .
However , The Nice anaesthesiologist gave me what he promised
to prevent this. So I am very happy about that . Fell a sleep after a toilet break and woke up
now , having a slight pain in my stomach.
Not a lot. Its more a sensation of having eaten something bad and really bad hunger feeling.
I have been given a glas of water to sip from. Not DRINK, just sip.

I also have a sore throat after the tube . Also not too bad, just annoying.

I am sitting up writing this , but I feel that hurts bit so I will lie down -
I will continue this post a bit later.......


__________________________________
ok now Im back.
And also at home.
Had to periods of pain during the night but it past in half hour or so.
I think it was acid.
Took a Taxi home at 7 am in the morning.
Took a Stomach protector described by my Doctor and some coffee .
Also now at 11am I had to take the pain meds Nolotil.
Feels funny in my tummy , but lets see if I can keep it down and if it helps.
Its not major pain, but enough so I can't sleep.

I am having a small cup of broth before resting.
Oh my ! how nice it tasted after 28 hours of nothing .......

Pose


No comments:

Post a Comment