Thursday, November 19, 2015

Before POSE Pics

So the D-day is getting closer.
Tomorrow at 12 I will Do my POSE Intervention.
I am getting a bit nervous.
Yesterday I was Weighed and measures and did the EKG

Current weight: 103 kg
Hight: 1,76 cm

My bloodwork was ok, but I have high Total Cholesterol .
Hopefully this will change when the weight comes of.

This morning I also had a talk with the Anaesthesiologist .
He promised to give me something stronger than Primperan for the Nausea,
that I normally suffer from after anestesia.

I really hope it will work.

After the surgery tomorrow I will need to have 2 weeks of Liquid diet.
When I read the recommendations , I get a bit scared. Its so little.
Just by thinking about it makes me so hungry. I am afraid I will starve to death.
Hopefully I won't feel that hunger or the Cravings that I am so afraid of.

So Here is my before Picture.

103 kg, 176 cm Pic was taken september 2015 but weight is the same 19/11 2015



I will post new photos regularly so you can follow my results.
If any !? I sure do hope there will be results.

Please God let there be results.

So see you after the surgery .

Pose



No comments:

Post a Comment