Saturday, November 28, 2015

Update Day 9 after POSE

I am feeling Great.

I feel like normal, like nothing happened.
That makes me a bit worried.

I am still doing my liquid diet, but the feeling of hunger is slowly getting
more intense .
For example when I go in to a supermarket, I keep thinking that a little bit of that or a little bit of that
wouldn't hurt. I don't like that feeling. I had to go out and let my daughter do the shopping.

I am going to succeed this time with my weight loss. I am NOT going to fail.
But since I feel so normal I am really scared.

Anyways , I was strong . went home to my Soup and a yoghurt before bed and I was satisfied and not hungry.

Another thing that I worry about is that I actually can drink quite a lot of fluids. 0.5 litres with no problem until I feel full.


So ..... a whole lot of " worries" today, but I still think that without the surgery , I would NEVER have been able to do a liquid diet at all , without ending it day 1 or 2 , cheating a lot or dying of hunger.....


2 days more than I go home from my weekend trip .
Back to work and routines. I think that will be easier.


A picture from Manchester Christmas markets. Nice visit.


No comments:

Post a Comment