Monday, November 23, 2015

Day 3 after Pose.

Good morning !

Feeling great , feeling slim.

However some gas are troubling me as my system still has not started to work properly after surgery.

When there is to much gas in the stomach It hurts quite bad, but passes in 20-30 seconds.

3 days of liquid diet - and I think I already lost a few pounds.
Well....to be honest even without the surgery a person would loose weight with a liquid diet.
BUT...it would be sooooo hard to follow through and me personally would be so hungry all the time .
I would probably have failed by the end of day 1.
With the surgery it has not been a problem. No hunger. If any just a sip of water makes me full again for an hour.


THE SURGERY IS NOT A SOLUTION  BUT ITS AN INSTRUMENT TO HELP YOU TO BE ABLE TO FOLLOW A GOOD AND HEALTHY DIET.

Yesterday evening by the Tv, I did feel a tiny bit of cravings.
I think that my mind connects - tv-sofa-sunday evening- with chocolate , biscuits and bad food.
I had a fat free yoghurt and was full and the cravings went away.

This morning I don't feel any hunger at all. Having a hard time drinking my coffee even.
But I believe its the "gas problem"....The stomach feels quite extended of air.


Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment